2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Yesterday I did visit the AutoRai 2007 in Amsterdam. Here some pics of the Type R and a concept car of Honda... [smilie=cheeky-grin:

What do you think about the concept car?? :confused:

Attachments

·
Registered
90 Posts
Like the LED headlights!

·
Registered
393 Posts
My god, is it really that crowded over there in the Rai ? And that's with nice weather. Or is it just the pictures.

Thinking about going myself, but I hate crowds (makes me wonder how I deal with concerts .....).

Civic Race car looks nice and I'd love to take it to the track. LED lights are the future. But I don't like it when they are in a narrow strip like that.
But the whole hybrid-sports idea is great. I hope Honda will be the first to combine high performance with zero or Ultra-Extremely low emissions.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
It was very crowded, but not too crowded. When you go on a weekday it will be more quiet I think! :)

·
Registered
90 Posts
Yup LED headlights are something we will see on all cars within 5-10years. Love em.
A couple of days ago I saw an Audi A6 on the autobahn that had LED's as daytime running lights, looks so cool! I think at the moment they are the only manufacturer already using them.

·
Registered
580 Posts
WOW, that red thing is lush!

I saw a Audi somthing the other day with those lights installed, but on the lower part of the bumper, bloody bright in the daylight aswell...

·
Registered
90 Posts
...I saw a Audi somthing the other day with those lights installed, but on the lower part of the bumper, bloody bright in the daylight aswell...
Yeah, those things are almost a little dangerous because you are looking at them and almost forget to watch the road... Happened to me [smilie=cheeky-grin:

·
Registered
580 Posts
Yeah, those things are almost a little dangerous because you are looking at them and almost forget to watch the road... Happened to me [smilie=cheeky-grin:[/quote]
Correct.

Also, can I see a pic of your car with the 19's?:D

·
Registered
398 Posts
I love the white wheels... :p , but then again I wouldn't like to keep them clean [smilie=cheeky-grin:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts