2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,786 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Must be someone on here as they have the flip key mod. I wouldn't mind having this.
Bought the key but haven't got round to getting it cut or having the transponder repositioned. Installed an auto closure in my old vectra and amazed that both my accord and civic don't have it as standard to be honest.

Gaz

·
Premium Member
2,786 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Must be a way of linking the central locking to the window module in some way. The box I've installed in cars in the past don't look far different to mr bozo's mirror mod.

·
Premium Member
1,777 Posts
I believe someone posted a theoretical circuit for this in the tutorial thread for the mirror module.

No idea if anyone actually built it and tested it though.

Edit: The car in the video seems to have a more advanced system though, the stereo was on without the key in - don't think mine will turn on like that. Then the back windows closed with another press of the button. So perhaps they made a circuit that decodes the button presses, and acts accordingly. Just a guess though.

·
Premium Member
2,786 Posts
Discussion Starter #9

·
No Smoke no poke
3,589 Posts
It can be done me and gaz spoke to the guy who made the vid its not straight forward as the circuit is digital he was looking at making some box's up but dont think he got back to us.

·
Premium Member
2,786 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
If i remember rightly most circuits on the civ are neg switched so circuits like that dont work, something like that i forget now.
Found that out the hard way when wiring in the drls to the foot well light circuit and optional connector. Doh...

1 - 18 of 18 Posts