Discussion Starter #1

·
Premium Member
1,656 Posts
Discussion Starter #2

·
Registered
1,073 Posts
just shy of £28k, ill say it again. Honda have lost the damn plot with their pricing.

I can get a IS300H cheaper that is fully loaded, faster and has £10 or £0 a year tax!

Why are Civics so expensive in the UK? That's seems like a lot of money.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
1,854 Posts
Why are Civics so expensive in the UK? That's seems like a lot of money.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Its a new thing for this model. The gen 9 top spec was around 21-22k dependant on spec and transmission selection. I fail to see how this new model is 6-7K more in cost while giving none in perceived value over the previous model or even that of a marque car like Lexus

·
Premium Member
315 Posts
just shy of £28k, ill say it again. Honda have lost the damn plot with their pricing.

I can get a IS300H cheaper that is fully loaded, faster and has £10 or £0 a year tax!
Why are other cars in UK so cheap? The IS300h starts at 38500€ in Germany, you can get a Type R for that money.

Pricing seems to be very strange. But I also think that Honda is asking a bit much - the 10G is just not very accessible for the vast majority of people with that kind of price tag.

·
Premium Member
1,656 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Why are other cars in UK so cheap? The IS300h starts at 38500€ in Germany, you can get a Type R for that money.

Pricing seems to be very strange. But I also think that Honda is asking a bit much - the 10G is just not very accessible for the vast majority of people with that kind of price tag.
There are cheaper options starting around 18k.

Sent from my Swift 2 X using Tapatalk

1 - 8 of 8 Posts