2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
"Grandad eye"
2,847 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm also a member of HotUKDeals where people across the UK post deals they see instore and online. I've just seen a deal that some of you may be interested in if you have a Tesco nearby.

They are doing the glass cleaner from Auto Glym for only 27p!

Autoglym Fast Glass 500ml trigger spray 27p ! instore @ Tescos - HotUKDeals Forum

Smear-free Finish On Glass - AutoEXPRESS Commended Product.
Recently featured in AutoEXPRESS Product Honours 2008 catalogue and commended for it's versatility and cleaning power.

Good visibility is essential for safe driving. Use Fast Glass both inside and out to produce a rapid, crystal clear, smear free finish on glass and plastic windows. Fast Glass is free of abrasives, silicones and waxes and leaves no reside.

Features & Benefits:

Free of abrasives & silicones
Does not leave a residue
Safe for acrylics, Perspex & plastic windows
Removes traffic deposits, oil, grease, tree sap, bird droppings, etc
Size: 500ml

Hope this helps someone out. Not guaranteeing it will be in stock at all your local Tesco's but its worth a try.

·
Registered
1,162 Posts
Blimey!

This is great stuff guys - so if you see it, grab a couple!

As well as glass you can use it on bodywork as a QD. In fact, when I was driving round the France a couple of years back (I have a thread somewhere on here) I used it to dry wash the car (very carefully).

Bargain!!!!

·
Registered
332 Posts
Would imagine it would strip any wax? Smells quite like alcohol to me, is there IPA in it by any chance?

But it is good stuff and at that price a massive bargain!

·
living the dream
1,021 Posts
yeh noticed this on detailing world and hotukdeals yesterday just made a quick trip to big Tesco in Bradford and they do not stock any AutoGlym products :( oh well... I was gunna buy loads too.

·
"Grandad eye"
2,847 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Just a hint guys, might be worth checking the Tesco garages if theres none in the big shops.

Good luck to anyone who gets some.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts