2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
4,695 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If your going to the Autosport show at the NEC from 12th-15th make sure you come and see us. Got a few cracking deals for those that attend. :)

I will be down all 4 days with Neil with our 500bhp Rotrex powered Time Attack car on the Time Attack stand.

We are also looking at arranging a rather special track event for Hondas within one of the Time Attack rounds this year as well. More details to follow.

:cool:

·
Premium Member
1,610 Posts
The one time work decides to not send us to the show and you decide to attend, just my luck. To be fair the show has steadily got poorer so hopefully it's alot better this year.

·
Get to the choppa
225 Posts
Hi Paul sorry I couldn't make it today cos of my family issues. I'm going down to autosport on Friday as ive got the tickets through uni so I'll see you then all being well
Adam

·
Premium Member
177 Posts
looking forward to this, i'll look out for you on the sunday.

·
Registered
4,695 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Nearly end of first day.
Very impressive. There is much more here than last year and already been really busy.

·
Registered
43 Posts
Does anyone know what stand to look for the tdi guys on? I'm here today and wandered round all morning and didn't find them! Also can't find tdi or torque developments on the map.... Someone please help :p

·
Registered
4,695 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Facing the F1 display head left and we are against the back wall in between the cafe and bar. :)

Pretty well perfect position. ;)

·
Registered
4,695 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Here's a video we managed to grab with the gopro strapped to Umars RX7 we been supporting at Time attack.
This was the "noisy" one from the Live action arena and was really slippery out there on painted concrete which nearly resulted in some very messy situations at speed!

YouTube - Broadcast Yourself.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts