2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 20 of 117 Posts

·
Premium Member
68 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi All,

A few weeks ago on another thread http://www.civinfo.com/forum/you/44088-anyone-here-somerset.html
Jimm and I started talking about a potential meet in Somerset and I think there are a few interested. So now let's get it done!

Location - Richs Farmhouse Cider near Jct 22 M5 (as suggested by Jimm). It has ample car parking spaces, so it's ideal for us.

Date - The following dates are chosen due to Jimm and my availabilty. Please note, as Rich's do a Sunday Carvery, we might need to have Carvery there as well or change to the reserve location Sedgemoor Auction Centre at Jct 24.

Time - Quite flexible, but I suggest early afternoon, say 1pm ish, unless we go for Carvery, which will then be 11am ish.

I recognise this does not accomodate everyone, but unfortunately this is the way it is. If anyone is interested please sign up below using this format (Please copy whole table and try use preview to help you).

Friends/Partners Welcomed.

I'm hoping we can finalise a date by End Sept. Let me know if I miss anything. :)

----------------------------

feefeelong
No code has to be inserted here.

·
Premium Member
650 Posts
1) feefeelong
2) Jimm (& Jane) Dates then whittling down: 16/17/30 Oct., 14/27/28 Nov., 11/12/ Dec. Suggestion to complete if poss. by end Sept. good one. Happy with carvery if Sunday best day.(Couldn't copy the table, sorry) NEXT!
3)
4)
5)
6)

·
Innuendo Queen
1,706 Posts
1) feefeelong
2) Jimm (& Jane) Dates then whittling down: 16/17/30 Oct., 14/27/28 Nov., 11/12/ Dec. Suggestion to complete if poss. by end Sept. good one. Happy with carvery if Sunday best day.(Couldn't copy the table, sorry) NEXT!
3) Katsock. I can more or less go with whatever the group decide, cos I'll have to drive down to my mother's for the weekend in order to attend, so put me down and I'll confirm nearer the time. Potentially another 2 or 3 of us too.
4)
5)
6)

Reactions: Jimm

·
Now less often on the M5
20 Posts
1) feefeelong
3) Katsock. I can more or less go with whatever the group decide, cos I'll have to drive down to my mother's for the weekend in order to attend, so put me down and I'll confirm nearer the time. Potentially another 2 or 3 of us too.
4) Landd (David!) - November would be better because of working weekends in October.
5)
6)

·
Premium Member
650 Posts
Hi everyone, I'm back (obviously:rolleyes:)
In view of landd's comments (well done, sir!) shall we reduce the dates down again to 14, 27, 28 November?
Or, landd, would you be still OK for the December ones?

Hope to see all soon then,
JY

·
Premium Member
1,009 Posts
1) feefeelong
4) Landd (David!) - November would be better because of working weekends in October.
5) tOMBOMB:D:D - Any time is good for me, thats the village my gf lives in! perfect!!!! haah
6)

·
Premium Member
650 Posts
5) tOMBOMB:-D:-D - Any time is good for me, thats the village my gf lives in! perfect!!!! haah

Excellent, the question will be of course will you drive the 200 (?) metres, or will you have a couple more pints than the rest of us?

·
CS1.6 Pro
1,609 Posts
possibly available depending on dates! :)

·
Premium Member
650 Posts
possibly available depending on dates! :)
Great, well done, Chris. Have you dates of the ones mentioned which you would prefer, so we can whittle them down some more?

Also feef.................. do you want to amend your dates up the top, discount or confirm maybes?

I feel the sooner we have an exact date, the more secure everyone can be on sticking to it. Any other opinions anyone? Keep the chat going so the thread is flagged up frequently!!

·
CS1.6 Pro
1,609 Posts
any of the sundays, but has to be midafternoonish for me

·
Premium Member
650 Posts
any of the Sundays, but has to be midafternoonish for me
I'm sure we'll be still in the carvery at "midafternoonish"

As far as I can work out, it looks like Sunday 28th November is the pick of the bunch. I think everyone so far is happy with that one.

Shall we settle on that, or wait till end of September as feef suggested?

·
CS1.6 Pro
1,609 Posts
can probably make any time now ive persuaded the gf to come with! :)

·
Innuendo Queen
1,706 Posts
Sounds good to me. I'll book myself into the hotel of Mum...

·
Premium Member
68 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
yup Sunday 28th Nov it is then!

then we can decide among ourselves do we need to invite other "somerseters" (I dunno what's the correct term) or just a few of us.

I'm Alfred btw. thx guys and girls.

·
Now less often on the M5
20 Posts
Brill. 28th is added to the diary :) Are we going for the carvery option and meeting at 11?

Sorry I never replied to your post before Jimm!

1 - 20 of 117 Posts