2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all,

Just wondering what is currently the best value AUX/iPhone/USB (does all or just one) for a EX with Sat Nav 2006 civic.
Been looking thru the forums and seen a lot of older posts.

Thanks

Mike

·
Premium Member
6,455 Posts
Xcarlink and Dension are still the best options. Connects2 is basic aux in, but is good value :)

·
Registered
16 Posts
I'm also looking to add ipod connectivity to my Civic (Type S). This link has an interesting note on the Connects2 system:-

Honda Ipod Iphone Interface Adaptor Accord Civic Jazz Connects2 CTAHOIPOD001.2 | eBay

It says "You will not be able to use the ipod to change tracks etc, it will just simply say accesory connected".

That sounds useless to me as it appears that you have to create 'playlists' to hear your music. This may not actually be the case but that's the way I understand it from the advert. All I would want is an aux in connection to plug into the headphone jack and then use the ipod to select tracks/albums etc.

·
#MrGrumpy
13,117 Posts
Then you want the AUX in version, that just connects to the headphone jack. Have a look on their website as Connects2 do exactly the device you want.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Anyone know what Dension Kit to go? i'm i right in thinking the Densions come with the Y cable for Sat Nav?

Looking through the Forums the Xcarlink quality has been questionable...anyone familiar with it?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts