2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi,
What is the best way to fit a device (DAB Radio) that requires AV Inputs into the 07 Accord EX. I have the Sat Nav screen but I believe there are no such inputs but it may be possible using a spare connection off the DVD player used for the Sat Nav. This will require a cable of sorts being made up.

Can anyone help??

·
Premium Member
6,455 Posts
My cable will allow you to view the DAB units menu (i.e video out - Yellow connector of DAB) the red & white audio outputs would need to be feed into a separate AUX in box like the connects2 which plugs into the rear of the Head Unit (you will need a Y splitter cable too, because the sat nav (DVD unit) channels it's audio in the Head Unit's AUX in port.

What DAB unit do you have?

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
My cable will allow you to view the DAB units menu (i.e video out - Yellow connector of DAB) the red & white audio outputs would need to be feed into a separate AUX in box like the connects2 which plugs into the rear of the Head Unit (you will need a Y splitter cable too, because the sat nav (DVD unit) channels it's audio in the Head Unit's AUX in port.

Hi,
Not purchased as yet as I would prefer to know I could connect it up properly.
Thinking of getting the CK-O DAB 2011 V2 as I like the way it utilises the Sat nav for its display and is all tucked away neatly. The unit also provides additional AV inputs for further add ons.
Just need to know how to do it really or what to purchase.

Cheers.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #4

Hi there,
Further to my reply, I have been sent the instruction booklet which hopefully will tell you what I need??

http://www.dabonwheels.co.uk/uploaded_files/CKO DAB2011.pdf

Cheers

1 - 4 of 4 Posts