2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,501 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Can anyone help me on this one?

When I reset my mileometer it doesn't reset my average speed, is it meant to stay the same or should it change?

·
A wizard is never late...
793 Posts
Mine dosnt reset either

·
Premium Member
315 Posts
For me it also stays, but I can reset it separately just like I do the mileometer.

It's a bit of a shame because I want to record the average mpg and average speed between filling up and so I have to reset the average speed every time (well yay for it resetting the average mpg at least).

·
Premium Member
18 Posts
Just my two cents; mine only resets with A, so I use B for mileage/mpg and then switch to A, reset it and switch back to B if I'm going through average speed checks which seem to be everywhere at the moment :L

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
682 Posts
Just my two cents; mine only resets with A, so I use B for mileage/mpg and then switch to A, reset it and switch back to B if I'm going through average speed checks which seem to be everywhere at the moment :L

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Im confused. You use it for the average speed checks? As in you reset it just before you go into a average speed check? I may be completely missing your point lol

·
Premium Member
18 Posts
Yeah, speedo over reads and the average speed function is more accurate, it has nothing to do with operation of the trip computer just giving an example

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
682 Posts
Oh fair enough I get you. I find from what my sat nav says, if I'm in a 50 average speed check I can do 54 on the speedo.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts