2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
K200588
231 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Missis was rushed Into hospital last night came out this morning to find this!!!

Fuming is an understatement!

Security cameras don't cover half the car park!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
1,101 Posts
Hospitals car parks are probably the worst, even more than supermarkets, due to the number of elderly drivers. They seem oblivious when they bump something and just drive off.

Either way an opportunity has presented itself to get a mugen splitter..

·
K200588
231 Posts
It's pure c***ish! If I can find a one for a decent price I'll go down that route tbh, if not I'll grab another bumper, just about right as well, spent most of the week detailing it and removing swirls!!! Bumper was the hardest part cause of all the bumps ect! Dash cams don't run while your out the car thou do they

·
Cleaning Moderator
12,674 Posts
It's pure cuntish! If I can find a one for a decent price I'll go down that route tbh, if not I'll grab another bumper, just about right as well, spent most of the week detailing it and removing swirls!!! Bumper was the hardest part cause of all the bumps ect! Dash cams don't run while your out the car thou do they

Bummer & some dash cams work on an impact sensor & turn on & record

·
Enjoying life
8,557 Posts
That's bad news mate, but is the swear filter not working?

·
K200588
231 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Bummer & some dash cams work on an impact sensor & turn on & record

Gonna have to look into it, don't think it would catch a number plate it they was passing in front thou and hit me, but suppose it's worth it incase

·
more torque than the mrs
6,722 Posts
did it not work

gutted for you mate, I wouldn't bother having a repair done cheaper to buy new bumper, unfortunately some people would rather chance it than give their insurance details out ,I came out once to find my rear quarter caved in its so gutting.. good luck with the repair...

·
Premium Member
979 Posts
thats sad to see, hope your wifes okay, and the top end dash cams have a shock sensors, but it will only prove that you never hit the car

1 - 20 of 44 Posts