2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It's only polite to say hello.

As per the title and as of next Saturday I'll be back in a Civic after owning and loving an EP3 type R back when I was young free and single(ish). Bit less sporty this time as this will be my daily driver/family wagon to allow me the luxury of running a Boxster Spyder (no hairdressing comments please) for a bit of weekend fun.

The car is an 06 Sport 1.8i Vtec 5 door in cosmic gray. It replaces my old daily driver which was an A3 sportback 2.0tdi DSG, it was a great car but was getting a bit leggy and was starting to clock up repair bills. The potential for a bank breaking turbo and or DSG failure convinced me it was time for a change.

I've promised myself I'm not going to tinker with the civic but I'm probably kidding myself on.

·
Premium Member
365 Posts
I've promised myself I'm not going to tinker with the civic but I'm probably kidding myself on.:)

You will be!

Welcome.

·
Premium Member
3,304 Posts
Welcome to the forum mate, your first mod can be a Civinfo sticker cheap at half the price ;)

·
Administrator
19,178 Posts
Hi there and welcome ot the Forum :D

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I've promised myself I'm not going to tinker with the civic but I'm probably kidding myself on.:)

You will be!

Welcome.
Cheers all.

Bloody cars! It's started already. New grill, xcarlink, parking sensors and new gaiter and gear nob ordered. Not even got the car yet.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts