2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Premium Member
184 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Evening folks

Just put a deposit down on on 07 Ctr in Milano red today. Delighted!!

Been a honda civic owner previously. Had a ek4 vti and that started my vtec journey. Tuned that to 192bhp and punted it have had various cars since then but a quick drive today sold it for me and am glad to be back behind the wheel of a civic.

There are plans but I'm going to get it tidied up a bit. The bonnet had a few stone chips and there was a very small pin size ding so be getting those sorted then enjoy it for a bit before deciding on what direction to go from there.

Found your site a great help before I'd even bought the car so look forward to using the knowledge on here.

Roll on Wednesday!!!! :p

·
Civinfo's Bulb Supplier
13,427 Posts
Hello and welcome to :civinfo: mate :)

Congrats on the new car, bet you cannot wait :top:

·
Premium Member
184 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Yeah excited just a wee bit. The k20 pulls so much better than the ol b16. So excite I never took a picture of it and the ads down. Pic will be posted soon as I pic her up :)

·
Redline Monster
1,575 Posts
:hello2: mate & :welcome4: to :civinfo::top:

·
Registered
307 Posts
welcome along...

great cars, its grown on me more than any other car i have had. A cheeky 40 quid KN filter is neat little upgrade, won't give much if any extra BHP but gives a better throttle response and a definate louder vtec crossover point. Anyway, enjoy the type R

·
Premium Member
184 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Cheers for the warm welcome folks. Be good to get along to some meets and see what you're all doing to your cars. It's more than likely I'll be throwing some money at it soon.

·
Premium Member
184 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
So it looks like I'm getting my car tomorrow:D should make Monday a good day! Pics will be posted once It's washed but it's more likely going to be getting a good evening of vtec and fly splatters. Be keeping an ear out for any noises that I don't like but the test drive never threw anything up. First stop will be tegiwas site for service kit and other fluids I want to change. Question is can I refrain from an exhaust ending up in my cart;)

·
Premium Member
184 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Car collected last night. Half tank of optimax burned. Car seems sound. Couple of wee things to sort before the modding starts. Its booked in on thursday at honda for coolant flush service and gearbox oil change as there is a gap in the history. Also my drivers side rear wheel sits slightly different in the arch. I have had a look on here to see if its camber/toe related which i hope it is. Will ask honda to check when its in. Car drives fine but i do notice the inside of the tyre does appear to get warm. Just hope its not been bumped or its going back.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
184 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
image.jpg

So update. Scratch the Milano I have got me a silver one. Far happier with this car tbh.

Couple of weeks before I collect but I'm sure it will be here before I know it. Better be!lol

1 - 18 of 18 Posts