2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,711 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Due to renovating a property I realised I needed something cheap and cheerfull with a good size boot for chucking things in. While on the MB site I'm a member with, noticed someone selling a Jazz, which I realised is the car I need to go for. Decided to look at one close to home, and have ended up with an '06 Jazz 1.2S.

Got to say the car looks and drives like a virtually new car (93k on the clock). Feels light, modern and nippy to drove, plus the fuel gauge needle has just moved off the limit after 110 miles:). Very pleased !

·
Premium Member
767 Posts
Just spotted this. Congratulations. My missus got a Jazz last year (10 year old now, 1.4). It does 50mpg and so far has only needed a new battery and a little TLC in the service. They're corking little cars, that are so big on the inside. They get mocked on here, but there's not much that tops them as a small car.

·
Premium Member
1,711 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks and congratulations to your missus- great choice of car for a 'little big' vehicle.

Agree with everything you say. The load carrying capacity is massive. Just avaraged 48 mpg mixed driving over 350 miles. Driving the car, you forget you're in a 'Jazz'-feels like a larger car. (I've owned Civics ES and Type S, so can draw some comparisons between models).

1 - 3 of 3 Posts