2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

back with an FN2 in DBP

R-Bronze 
2K views 9 replies 6 participants last post by  Farqui 
#1 · (Edited)
Previously had a diesel 5 door, but then my commute dropped quite a bit and we needed 2 cars so bought myself an e46 330ci which I spent a bit of time bringing up to scratch..

..then i bought a crazy puppy and soon realised the coupe was a bit of a pain in the ass to trundle him around in ( plus I'd had the e46 about a year now and had itchy feet)

Looked at a good few cars but ended up coming back to the FN2 as I really couldn't settle on anything else that I was as happy with at similar sort of money.

Its a 2009 58 in DBP with 72k so has the usual ridiculous front end chips, but i can live with that for now. Boot has been just about dog proofed - guard, full liner, cover over the too of the seats, plus rubber tray with lip so as good as its going to get!

Couple of pics below ( I'm not used to it being sunny so forgive Me for kind of standing in the last pic)

Edit - nearly forgot one of said crazy puppy, just because I can

See less See more
#4 ·
Cleaned it up again this afternoon (well, the body...all the glass, wheels etc are for the morning!), finished off the last of the chemical guys 3n I had lying around, some black hole then nattys blue (which i'm always very, very tempted to taste)

Sun isn't out today so pics don't look quite as good as the above, but the car now looks very shiney....shame about the typical stone chip obliterated front end, something to go on the list.

Quick interior pic too (which hadn't been cleaned!), though the only thing not standard is the knob & replacement gaiter!

#6 ·
Congrats on getting the best colour out there!

#9 ·
Had the car pretty much a year now, came very close to being sold only for a front shock to go and £600 worth of suspension work later I'm keeping it for now!

Got its first proper machining of the year yesterday, looking at the pics now the eibachs have made very little difference to ride height appearance, which I'm actually quite pleased about.

The front end now upsets me greatly, it's absolutely horrendous with chips and rash, of course these stand out even more when its actually clean (don't trust the photo) might have to get it in for paint before winter or at least plan for it

Anyway crap pics from a phone camera including some spectacularly poor loghting, but seeing as it took me 6 hours I thought I should at least pretend to care!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.