2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,139 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all,

Last night when driving the backlight on my radio display when all screwy, the entire display lit up and just froze like that (but still displayed song/ station etc slightly lighter than the rest).

Anyone else had this problem?

Was looking at the part PFKL2033590 but it seems a HUGE expense, especailly for what it is

Honda Car Parts / Choose by Model / Genuine Honda Parts | Honda Cars | Honda Motorcycles | Honda Power Products | Lings Honda

:eek:

Surely not? Its probaly a display unit that costs honda under a tenner to make!

·
Premium Member
1,236 Posts
think its a known problenm with the masts broadcasting traffic locks up the radio . have you try disconnecting the battery. or driving back down to the area so the mast can unlock it so to speak

·
Registered
218 Posts
Hi all,

Last night when driving the backlight on my radio display when all screwy, the entire display lit up and just froze like that (but still displayed song/ station etc slightly lighter than the rest).

Anyone else had this problem?

Was looking at the part PFKL2033590 but it seems a HUGE expense, especailly for what it is

Honda Car Parts / Choose by Model / Genuine Honda Parts | Honda Cars | Honda Motorcycles | Honda Power Products | Lings Honda

:eek:

Surely not? Its probaly a display unit that costs honda under a tenner to make!
i have similar problem with my radio.Sometimes radio display is very bright and my radio stops to work with very strange sound and there is light on display for AUX,and i can not turn it off it is on all time and then it works fine for 1 min and then againg strange sound aux is on not working,then it works.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts