2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Bye Bye Type R
1,198 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Badgers Sett, Birmingham Road, Hagley
Spotted around 8 really nice lookin civic's all parked in a line, one of the black ones was really dirty and in need of a good bath, YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE........

·
Tormented by Mods
388 Posts
spotted an awsome looking red ctr gt in the same place

mate i think this is by far a really good pic those wheels look the nuts:D
was nice meeting the both of you:D

very clean

Attachments

·
Bye Bye Type R
1,198 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
That picture came out really good, was really nice to finally put faces to names, take it you got back alright

·
Tormented by Mods
388 Posts
yea we went on a detour had a nice drive back down the a roads managed to leave a 1.8 mg zr at a set of traffic light he was reving up looking at me i just sat ther then grean hit and i was gone for a 1.4 it can move surprised myself i think i surprised him lol (but i didnt break no speed limits :D)

·
Tormented by Mods
388 Posts
oh yea and phill did you slip a gear by any chance when you pulled off :p

·
Bye Bye Type R
1,198 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
yer it wouldnt go into second gear for some reason

·
Premium Member
343 Posts
Hey guys.. Good turn out and some gleaming cars, well nearly all of them. I've added a couple of pictures that I took to the albums section, check em out. Well sort another one out soon.

Thanks.

·
Premium Member
541 Posts
hi all thanks for a great day out, thanks to ranj and R-2 for sorting it, maybe you can sort another one soon, well i have been home now for an hour and a half and i have done all my ironing as you can see, :):):) (thanks gerry) it was nice putting some faces to the names, we must do it again soon.

Attachments

1 - 11 of 11 Posts