2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,743 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Please. I just can't take it anymore. I keep seeing their cars and it makes me want to spend money!!

I was never too bothered as they were such a rarity I rarely saw one (and still don't out on the roads) but everytime I see a thread with FD2 in the title I have to click it.

Then I spend hours hunting for and looking at FD2's.

Can we make them "super-supporters" whereby their posts, pictures and threads are only visible to them? :)

My alternative suggestion would be all the FD2 owners have a whip-round and donate the money to me so I can join them ;-)

Does anyone else have this problem each time they see an FD2?

(sorry Loxy, shamlessly stolen from your thread)

Reactions: Loxy

·
aka Paul
4,524 Posts
:lol:

I've been out in Andy's a while back, they're a great motor. I'm glad there a few members here with them, I like reading about them :) Not enough to tempt me away, though. I still love my FN2 :cool:

·
Tarmacadam Terror
5,666 Posts
Your opinion would change after half an hour

Sent from the necronomiPhon

·
regrets his username
7,982 Posts
Thats exactly why I wanted one, then I got one and driving it home fell in love with it....most fun you'll have in a FWD car
Absolute belter :cool:

Is that a mugen front splitter, not seen those fog spots on others

And for too many doors isn't the fd2 only 30mm longer than the fn2 but sits lower, & as much as I loved my cw I should of done my homework & got 1 of these from the start, especially with what you spend on an fn2 to get it to the FD specs, no brained imo

·
Premium Member
6,728 Posts

·
Premium Member
388 Posts
Until I got to this forum I was naive and happy with a normal FK2. now I'm lusting after an FD2.. :scream1:[smilie=cwl.gif]

Also Aidy, Brilliant motor, but I prefer the blue of Loxy's FD2:smile:

·
Premium Member
419 Posts
Please. I just can't take it anymore. I keep seeing their cars and it makes me want to spend money!!

I was never too bothered as they were such a rarity I rarely saw one (and still don't out on the roads) but everytime I see a thread with FD2 in the title I have to click it.

Then I spend hours hunting for and looking at FD2's.

Can we make them "super-supporters" whereby their posts, pictures and threads are only visible to them? :)

My alternative suggestion would be all the FD2 owners have a whip-round and donate the money to me so I can join them ;-)

Does anyone else have this problem each time they see an FD2?

(sorry Loxy, shamlessly stolen from your thread)

Just seen this and I understand what your going through right now.
I would like to offer my support and maybe even help with your problem, but, I've got to go
now as the whole world of autotrader and pistonheads etc are drawing me to that FD2 search you know so well.

·
Registered
40 Posts
Cheers folks, yeah the front fog/lights were extras! The fella I bought the car off actually flew to japan and bought the car new with over 5k of extras including the lights, spoon progressive lowering springs, window tints, interior LED's (footwell etc), Mugen cat back exhaust, Mugen cold air in take and Mugen wind visors! I fitted a Hondata and remapped it, sitting at 240bhp, should be 250+ but its mapped on 95Ron as 97/98 isn't available near me....Love the FD2 and my last 4 car's were Evo's and the latest being 600bhp, obviously the FD2 isnt as fast but I enjoy it just as much!
P.s I also love the blue, id like to see a blue one lowered on white wheels, they all seem to have silver wheels though

·
Premium Member
6,728 Posts
Yours is a lovely looking car Aidy. I'm tempted by a set of those Mugen deflectors myself.

I'm not planning white wheels but I see where you are coming from. Black TD 1.2s you see in the photo and I've got the silver OEMs I'm going to use for winters.

I'm not sure how much my ASTs lower it, I'd have to do some research but it's sitting nicely ATM. Much lower and I'd be struggling to get on and off my drive I think. :lol:

1 - 20 of 28 Posts