2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Sponsor
1,633 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have in my grubby little mitts one final set of HyperZero1 wheels the same as I have .. Clearing space for more Body Parts arriving from Japan in a couple of weeks!!

18X8 +43

Exactly the same offset as I have on my car and in Bronze finish , popular with Time Attackers worldwide these wheels are still where its at!!

Should be £250+vat per wheel - Super duper price just £205+vat per wheel!!

Call or PM to put your name on this set - A deposit will secure until payday!!

Cazza
01797 228934 xx

Attachments

·
Sponsor
1,633 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Cheers Mr :)

Yep they are indeed Bronze - I have a set of them on my Milano and they look fantastical - Aside from the fact that my own ones have had many a fight with a kerb they still look good!
bronze buddy as per the 1st post ;-)

sent from my phone

·
Premium Member
1,398 Posts
How much do these weigh Cazza?

Sent from my HTC Sensation XE with Beats Audio Z715e using Tapatalk

·
#MrGrumpy
13,117 Posts
bronze buddy as per the 1st post ;-)

sent from my phone
Cheers Mr :)

Yep they are indeed Bronze - I have a set of them on my Milano and they look fantastical - Aside from the fact that my own ones have had many a fight with a kerb they still look good!
Whoops, missed that as was too busy looking at the photo! :oops:
I blame Cazza for putting the price in pink as that was basically the only thing I saw in the first post before I opened the photo... :p

Looking for something with more of a steel grey finish I'm afraid.

·
Sponsor
1,633 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I got some Nice Rays 57U's here but they are Silver..Want some pics? They are Cheapo Cheap too!
Whoops, missed that as was too busy looking at the photo! :oops:
I blame Cazza for putting the price in pink as that was basically the only thing I saw in the first post before I opened the photo... :p

Looking for something with more of a steel grey finish I'm afraid.

·
#MrGrumpy
13,117 Posts
Thanks Cazza! Just spoke to my OH about them and was told I better not spend any more on the "bloody car" (I'm certain that's only a reference to the colour...) this month so will see what happens after next payday ;)

1 - 18 of 18 Posts