ciVinfo resident
470 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ws parked nx to u.vivid blue cts type r spoiler.loving ** car

·
The Party Organizer!
734 Posts
Ws parked nx to u.vivid blue cts type r spoiler.loving ** car
Maybe that was me... Carbon fibre spoiler, "Made in England" barcode sticker on rear window (on top of the "Civinfo" sticker)?

·
The Party Organizer!
734 Posts
Was it this one?

Attachments

·
ciVinfo resident
470 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Ah Yes Samsara_2005 ahoy there fellow neighbour ;) you attend the monthend meets round the corner? Noticed how shiny it looked yest, washed it recently?... Not that Im a stalker haha

Maybe that was me... Carbon fibre spoiler, "Made in England" barcode sticker on rear window (on top of the "Civinfo" sticker)?

·
The Party Organizer!
734 Posts
Hello there, neighbor! Nice to know a fellow Civinfoer is also living there! To be quite honest, I didn't see your car (I saw a Fiat 500 Abarth, though...). And a lot of Porsches (Caymans and Boxsters) in the underground parking!
I was signing the contact when you saw my car, I am moving this Saturday! Car was shiny as it was straight back from the car wash, didn't last long though...
By the way, flat 91 if you ever need to talk about Civics, or organize a "mini meet"!

·
ciVinfo resident
470 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Oh right, congrats on the new place!!!!! Ima flat 116 ;) saw your car upper parking lot first. Yeah a lot of nice cars like DB S and new Nissan GTR dont blame you missed mine in the lot lol. Let me know if you have any queries about the estate.
Edd

·
The Party Organizer!
734 Posts
Oh right, congrats on the new place!!!!! Ima flat 116 ;) saw your car upper parking lot first. Yeah a lot of nice cars like DB S and new Nissan GTR dont blame you missed mine in the lot lol. Let me know if you have any queries about the estate.
Edd
I'm bringing you a bottle of champagne over the weekend, for your birthday! [smilie=superkewl.g:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts