2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Just wanted to give some positive feedback for the great service I received today. The whole process was easy and painless. There is absolutely nothing to fault about how well I was treated today.

My 2008 (08) Type R had it's 3rd service and its 1st MOT today. There was a hiccup with the MOT as the emissions testing machine had gone down, so there was a chance of a 2-hour delay (but I didn't mind waiting anyway). Stephen (Service Desk) was brilliant with the way he handled it. I was more than happy to wait through the delay anyway. But I must thank him personally for discounting the MOT charge because of the delay. That was a really nice gesture. I wasn't expecting a discount, but the gesture itself really went a long way.

The service was free - thanks to the Honda Happiness service plan. All I had to pay was for the MOT - which was discounted anyway.

Everyone was really helpful and really friendly. The dealership really shined through today :eek:

·
Premium Member
6,644 Posts
Good to hear, Glyn Hopkin in Colchester is alwats excellent, James on the service desk in particular.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts