2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,275 Posts
I've got an optimate for my bike and it's great. It came with a quick connect socket that you attach to the battery terminals so you can plug/unplug easily!

·
Premium Member
22,623 Posts
I have a CTEK MXS 5.0 for my Miata.

It's great, does both reconditioning and trickle charge.
Also has a quick connector thingy like the Optimate.

They do lots of other models too:
www.ctek.com

·
Premium Member
1,677 Posts
I have the CTEK MXS 3.6 connected to my Boxster, the battery is the original and was flat after 3 weeks of no use (alarm uses a lot). That was before a few weeks of being connected to this conditioner, seems like a new battery again. Several different connectors you can get, the Boxster allows charging through the cigarette lighter socket.
Anyway, thoroughly recommend it.

·
Registered
331 Posts
I use a ctek 3600 for topping up the battery and regularly check the votage but not really sure what the battery voltage should read for a fully charged battery(the charger shows intermitting from charging to fully charged)the voltage reads about 12.4 after charging - the battery still works fine !

·
Helpee
126 Posts
I've got an optimate for my bike and it's great. It came with a quick connect socket that you attach to the battery terminals so you can plug/unplug easily!
Agreed - works great for car or bike.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.