2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
195 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi,

mrs has a 2008 type s and recently bought a new duracell battery from euro car parts

DA45 Advanced Car Battery Type 156 - 5 Year Guarantee | Car PartsRetailer

my fn2 has its original battery but its gone and needs replacing, i'd like to get the same duracell but for some unknown reason euro car parts doesnt recommend that based on reg entry.

They look the same and can tell no obvious differences, does anyone know why they might be different before i take the (slight) risk and order it?

·
Premium Member
136 Posts
Hi,

mrs has a 2008 type s and recently bought a new duracell battery from euro car parts

DA45 Advanced Car Battery Type 156 - 5 Year Guarantee | Car PartsRetailer

my fn2 has its original battery but its gone and needs replacing, i'd like to get the same duracell but for some unknown reason euro car parts doesnt recommend that based on reg entry.

They look the same and can tell no obvious differences, does anyone know why they might be different before i take the (slight) risk and order it?
hi there both cars require a battery with at 45ah and 330 cca
as long as the battery terminals are the same diameter it should be fine
as some Hondas have a thinner terminals

·
Registered
148 Posts
Terminals caught me out when fitting a new battery at Christmas. I naively assumed that having entered my reg in to Euro Car Parts website that any it offered would fit as is but had to go back to get JIS to DIN adaptors as I'd bought a battery with the smaller terminals.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts