2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
67 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all.

I've just got back from a trip to the Nurburgring and I opened up the bonnet to check something, and discovered the battery tie down rod thing was missing :O no idea how, probably came off round the ring or something... I have found a picture of one for older civics / Integras etc but I'm not sure if this will fit.

I was wondering if anyone could confirm if it would be the correct size? And if not, if anyone had a part number for the one that would fit an fn2? Strange request I know but I can't find the one I need or even the official name of the part... Any help greatly appreciated!

This is what I need (this one says its for older civics, but I thought it might fit the fn2)

·
Premium Member
67 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Never mind! I went into Honda and managed to explain the issue and have ordered a new one for 7 quid. Not too bad. Just hope the old one isnt still at the bottom of the engine bay :/

·
aka Colin
10,853 Posts
i think it would have fallen out pal, otherwise you'd have heard it rattling about.

·
Premium Member
67 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Yeah that's what my old man thought too. It should be alright then. Cheers for your advice!

·
aka Colin
10,853 Posts
something like that pal, you would hear it banging about.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts