2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
178 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
OK so I came out to my 2.2 civic this morning after not starting the car at all since Friday night and its flat as a pancake, borrowed a set of jump leads from a neighbour but really couldn't get them onto the positive battery terminal took about 5mins to get a decent enough connection to start.

This got me thinking can I put in a decent jump point somewhere under the bonnet so I don't run into this problem again?

·
Premium Member
178 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Haha very funny, i work for a car auction centre I think I know how to jump start a car you missed the complete point I was making. I had trouble getting the positive lead to clip to anything as there its so many connections and mouldings in the way

·
Super Moderator
7,124 Posts
Haha very funny, i work for a car auction centre I think I know how to jump start a car you missed the complete point I was making. I had trouble getting the positive lead to clip to anything as there its so many connections and mouldings in the way
You have to remove the red lid and clip on the end.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Hi could someone show me via a pic if possible which is the negative jump point the other side of the car to the battery. I cant quite work it out from the manual. Cheers

1 - 10 of 10 Posts