2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
960 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Last night my battery went flat after sitting with the radio on for no longer than 10 minutes, anyway got the battery charged up and working again got a battery test aswell and it came back fine however the guy siad he has been out to a few type r's with flat battery, he said the battery is too little for the size of the car quite shocking you would think the battery would last longer than 10 minutes. This is the second time its happened.

Like the last time my windows are not working correctly now, from the driver side i cannot put the passenger window down and when putting driver side down i have to hold it down unlike just hitting it once and it goes down automatically.

Any suggestions on what to do anything i can reset or do, the last time it fixed it self after about 4 weeks and just a few days before it was due to go in to the garage for a service typical. My alarm probably doesnt work now aswell.

·
Registered
960 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Still not working the auto works on the driver side but still cant get passenger side to work at all wont even go down.

·
Premium Member
6,012 Posts

·
Registered
960 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Got a fix for it went to the garage and the mechanic helped out and was done in two mins good service,

anyway what he said to do was push window down for 10 seconds then up for ten seconds and presto windows working again also both doors were open not sure if this makes a difference.

·
Premium Member
12,496 Posts
Got a fix for it went to the garage and the mechanic helped out and was done in two mins good service,

anyway what he said to do was push window down for 10 seconds then up for ten seconds and presto windows working again also both doors were open not sure if this makes a difference.
Thanks - wiki updated.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts