2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey guyz i really need some help , after this long mission trying to get the hu out to connect my in line converter ..opps i need to know the battery postive wire color and the the remote wire (color)
to turn on the unit( audio control lc6i) can any one help im totally confuse with this uk spec car ?

·
Premium Member
2,501 Posts
Hey,

Your best option is to use a volt meter or even just a car head light bulb with two wires soldered to it to indicate to you the wires which are +12 volts permeanant and switched.

There is a Wiki page which shows the plug outputs on the rear of the radio and also highlights what they are, eg. +12 volts, speaker left & right etc.

My LC6i is on order from the US along with an Alpine PDX-5 and so I will have this task to do myself soon :D
All I need now is the wired sub remote to finish it off.

From what I have read the LC6i does not need to have a remote turn on connected as it can also sense power on via the speaker wires into the unit. As soon as the had unit is powered up and playing some tunes the LC6i will recognise this and turn itself on, apparently :p

When you get it going let me know how it is as I am hoping it is as good as it sounds with regards to signal conversion and output to the amp.

Ian

1 - 3 of 3 Posts