2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Premium Member
307 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hi do anyone know any good places around london where i can get my bbk fitted try TDI and CPL but they all fully booked at the moement thanks

·
I-VTEC everyday ;)
562 Posts
you could try Hayes Dynotech Erith? Ask for Raymond, don't think he is in today though but he usually works on my car. :)

·
Premium Member
307 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
just can't wait to get it fitted just called hayes dynotech they want around £200 for fitted do you guy think the price is right ?

·
Premium Member
1,692 Posts
I got the lot done at once at abp they supplied plus fitted. Pm abp and see how much they charge as a guild price.

·
Premium Member
296 Posts
That seems quite a bit to me. As its not really much more than a pad and disc change. So wouldn't have thought it would be that much. But could be wrong?

·
Premium Member
307 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
i got the stoptech touring kit still haven't found a decent place to get it fitted yet might have to go to abp to get it done

·
Go Hard or Go Home!
2,063 Posts
Sumo Power down in rye? TGM in fleet? A lot closer than driving up to cheshire

·
Registered
21 Posts
I was interested in the touring kit also, what colour do the kits come in? Do you still require a 15mm spacer? Where did you get the kit from?..

·
Premium Member
307 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
bbk

i got the kit from ABP mate i was told that you don't need 15mm spacer and that 5 or 10mm will do just fine think they got red and black

·
Registered
21 Posts
Cheers for the info think i will give ABp a cal and order a set. Put some pics up when you get them fitted. The fitting anyone could fit the kit, pretty sure if you aint to bad with a spanner you could do it your self. just need someone to pump the pedal to bleed them. but Think there is a place in uxbridge that do tunning etc. Torque of the Devil
Unit 1B Arun Buildings,
Arundel Road,
UXBRIDGE,
UB8 2RP

Think it used to called power engineering.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts