2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 20 of 52 Posts

·
Premium Member
90 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Can anyone recommend or point me in the direction of a good bbk or at least upgrade over standard without splashing out £1800 on the stoptechs

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
90 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Theyre website doesnt seem to be working for me, comes up with no products been like that for a few weeks

·
Premium Member
416 Posts
Check with tegiwa mate they used to have yellow speeds bbk alot cheaper than that, but like said give ABP a call they might square you away..

Reactions: Darren_16

·
Banned
2,020 Posts
Touring or the bigger ones ? I don't pretend to be an expert on brakes but way I see it, this is a good combo kit and a massive improvement over OEM. I can only imagine as I've never had a BBK. Also much cheaper to replace pads and discs. Unless you're always on track I doubt you need more than this

·
Premium Member
1,070 Posts
i was gonna go for the big boys as i've gotta start tracking it as i'm gonna lose my licence the way i'm going.;)

·
Premium Member
90 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Ill never need the big boys so the tourings would be perfect for me. i like the look of the yellowstuff set as well, gonna have a look around and do some research, still debating whether to finance a set or save and buy them out right. id rather save but i wasnt born with the gift of patience so ill see what happens.

·
Premium Member
1,775 Posts
The brembo are a bargain at that price......if not then try yellow speed ..I got the 6pot ones and a pre very good imo

1 - 20 of 52 Posts