·
Premium Member
412 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Being playing again,,,

this time, Fly eyed the front lights and side indicators,
and changed the front grill...

fitted and rear set of lights already fly-eyed,

just wanted to say thanks to Rowbo for the superfast delivery of the Grille, and

a MASSIVE THANKS to Judderman for giving up his sunday morning to help me fit my rear lights..( well , i just stud there and watched ...)

what do you think?

Reactions: rowbo

·
Premium Member
6,455 Posts
Wow... Your car looks epic now! Very nice :cool:

Being playing again,,,

this time, Fly eyed the front lights and side indicators,
and changed the front grill...

fitted and rear set of lights already fly-eyed,

just wanted to say thanks to Rowbo for the superfast delivery of the Grille, and

a MASSIVE THANKS to Judderman for giving up his sunday morning to help me fit my rear lights..( well , i just stud there and watched ...)

what do you think?

·
Vendor
1,141 Posts
good question the front lights look less tinted than the rear. this doesnt matter but if i did it i would go like the front all round. in fact where did you get the front from im going to do some modding :D

sent from my phone

Just google fly eyes kit mate its the top search i think its something like flyeyeskit.co.uk lol

On topic car looks good mate like the front!

·
Premium Member
693 Posts
seems flyeyes has no stock at the moment

·
Premium Member
84 Posts
I relly like the front lights like that... hmmmm ;)

Does the flyeye need an edge to wrap to so it stays in place or can it just be cut to a surface?

·
Premium Member
1,465 Posts
I would also like to know which tint was used on the headlights - they look great and not too dark!
Match the grille perfect!

·
Premium Member
412 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
would like to know this aswell, used colour black2 for my mirror indicators but feel that would be too dark for the headlights
black 1,
the front look lighter due to the sliver lens behind,

the rears look darker as the original lenses are darker

hope this helps

·
Premium Member
412 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
I relly like the front lights like that... hmmmm ;)

Does the flyeye need an edge to wrap to so it stays in place or can it just be cut to a surface?
its better if you can wrap around an edge, but not that nessecary, the indicators are just cut to the surface

Reactions: barrych

·
Premium Member
412 Posts
Discussion Starter #19 (Edited)
theres only 2 blacks 1 and 2, 2 is the lightest which i assume is your front lights? anyone know how much is needed to do front and back?

one sheet of 30x150cm was more than enough to do the front lights and side indicators...

dont know about the rears... just measure them up;)

Reactions: coste1l
1 - 20 of 37 Posts