2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Super Moderator
1,084 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Was on holiday in Belgium last week and saw a 5 door Civic 8G that was interesting.

The wheels and seats were identical to those on my 2010 1.8 Si but it had no badges to give a clue.
The body trims that in UK is normally textured black plastic (grey after a while) was in a silver grey colour, smooth and shiny.
Also the paint was white, almost cream/ivory. not a colour I've seen over here.

Didn't think to take a photo, duh!
Can anyone identify it?

·
Registered
727 Posts
I saw a 5door si with a type R kit on in with a grp kit also is it grp or gpr lol. This was at oulton park.

Sent from my FIG-LX1 using Tapatalk

·
Super Moderator
1,084 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I saw a 5door si with a type R kit on in with a grp kit also is it grp or gpr lol. This was at oulton park.

Sent from my FIG-LX1 using Tapatalk
This was definitely standard bodywork.
I was more interested in the colour since I have not seen one like it in the UK.

·
Registered
23 Posts
I think it was one of the last one's so they probably had some last off edition's of some sort...
I've got a black Chrome edition witch is full option exept navi, panoramic roof and heated seats.
All in black incl. The plastic trim around the car and the handles, grill and fuel cap.

·
Super Moderator
1,084 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I think it was one of the last one's so they probably had some last off edition's of some sort...
I've got a black Chrome edition witch is full option exept navi, panoramic roof and heated seats.
All in black incl. The plastic trim around the car and the handles, grill and fuel cap.
Got any photos?

·
Super Moderator
1,084 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Looks smart, especially with the TypeR wheels & the chrome sets off the black nicely.

Colour coded trim always looks better than that horrible plain plastic.
That's why I bought an Si and then followed it with the TypeR.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts