2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Premium Member
348 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
After having my R for a year now I thought it was time to post a few pics , one from the day I picked it up and one I took this afternoon.
Looking on this site and seeing what people had done to their cars soon had me wanting to change a few things... and I did.

Carbon fibre door handles and cap cover
Black mirror caps
Pressed plates
Civic badge removal
Various bits carbon wrapped
Alloy referb in gloss black
Tegiwa wheel nuts
Fly eye on the front and rear lights
Footwell lighting
Interior LED lights

I think that's it although I may have missed something !
Next step might be Hks and/or Miltek/martelius just not sure how the neighbours will take the 5.30 am wake up call......:D

Ben

Attachments

·
Premium Member
416 Posts
Nice nuts, looks great mate.

Thought of springs and spacers??

·
Premium Member
348 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Nice nuts, looks great mate.

Thought of springs and spacers??
Hey mate thanks, springs could be a good call but would I need to have a FRSU done and hadn't even thought about spacers.... got a feeling I might be spending a bit more than I thought....:D

·
Premium Member
416 Posts
You don't need the FRSU but if you do get springs/spacers it's definitely worth it, such a noticeable difference.

I waited until ABP Motorsports Christmas sale to pick up mine mate, there 30mm springs are cheaper than the 15mm drop but I was to scared to go that low.

There something to think about mate, suspension and brakes in my eyes are the main issue with the fn2.

·
Premium Member
912 Posts
Hi benjy. Car looks amazing. Will definitely have to keep my eyes peeled for you in the Swindon area. Love the black mirror caps too. Might have to source some for mine

·
Premium Member
348 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Hi benjy. Car looks amazing. Will definitely have to keep my eyes peeled for you in the Swindon area. Love the black mirror caps too. Might have to source some for mine
Thanks Dogfish, I got the caps from Cox motor parts I think they were about 60 quid.

·
Premium Member
143 Posts
Cracking looking car mate, love the black against the Alabaster. :cool:

·
Premium Member
348 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Just a small update, I purchased a martelius cat back and had it fitted today........... oh my god it's loud !!! The smile on my face was massive :D
Let's see how I get on with the 5.30 am start tomorrow.

·
Premium Member
348 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Ok I think ! My drive is on a slope so 2nd gear rolling start, let's see if I get any comments from the neighbours when I get home.....!
If anyone local wants to hear it then give me a shout.

·
Premium Member
132 Posts
Ok I think ! My drive is on a slope so 2nd gear rolling start, let's see if I get any comments from the neighbours when I get home.....!
If anyone local wants to hear it then give me a shout.
Awesome! Keep us informed. I'd be interested in hearing it! I'm in Freshbrook :)

1 - 17 of 17 Posts