2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
S2000 AP1
595 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Evening All,

How something as simple as bent metal pipe can make a grown man smile is beyond me BUT...it does

:eek::):):):):eek:

Fitted the Miltek today as im grinning from ear to ear. Lovley sound in the low range but not too loud or 'boy racer' like. Definate improvement in throttle response and feels more torquey too, and revs freeer a bit.
When over 6000rpm sound is awesome...not too far off a touring car [smilie=cheeky-grin:

Great bit of kit i can highly recommend as a good add on.

Thanks go to Jon for the Miltkek :)

·
Premium Member
1,744 Posts
Noooooooooooo! :mad:

I'd convinced myself I didn't need one - now all I can think of is that noise again :(

Enjoy it mate!!

·
geekess
3,638 Posts
Evening All,

How something as simple as bent metal pipe can make a grown man smile is beyond me BUT...it does

:eek::):):):):eek:

Fitted the Miltek today as im grinning from ear to ear. Lovley sound in the low range but not too loud or 'boy racer' like. Definate improvement in throttle response and feels more torquey too, and revs freeer a bit.
When over 6000rpm sound is awesome...not too far off a touring car [smilie=cheeky-grin:

Great bit of kit i can highly recommend as a good add on.

Thanks go to Jon for the Miltkek :)[/quote]

This is sounding :rolleyes: more and more like a must have.

I'm going to be holding you and Mr JP responsible for me having to part with a lot of money in the near future ;)

·
BJJ IS NOT JUST FOR XMAS
4,720 Posts
Well worth the money, i love mine

·
Civinfo's Bulb Supplier
13,427 Posts
Well done mate, low revs it sounds beastly doesn't it, and as you hit VTEC it opens right up.

Enjoy.

·
S2000 AP1
595 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
This is sounding :rolleyes: more and more like a must have.

I'm going to be holding you and Mr JP responsible for me having to part with a lot of money in the near future ;)
Yup Jp's got alot to answer for [smilie=cheeky-grin: But soo so good !

1 - 18 of 18 Posts