2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
"Grandad eye"
2,847 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Been thinking about getting some black 18" alloys for a while now. This would be to coincide with Eibachs. As there are so many different alloys I'm looking for ideas.

So please, if anyone has suggestions of the black alloys they think will compliment my Alabaster Silver CTS then that would be great.

Pictures of some black alloys on the silver civics would be greatly appreciated.

Cheers.

·
AKA - Vin Petrol
1,821 Posts
What about these...?

·
"Grandad eye"
2,847 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Not quite what I had in mind but cheers for the pic.

·
AKA - Vin Petrol
1,821 Posts
Adding Teins with some Wolfrace DS3-TR20s would look great.

·
Premium Member
901 Posts
buy 2nd hand 18" Type R wheels then get powder coat black on it Will looks nice ?? ;)

I used my 19" black wheels on my car

Attachments

·
This may be spam
1,504 Posts
18 inch type R alloys in gloss black look pretty awesome. Not sure if it is worth buying a set and then getting it sprayed though unless you get a good deal.

·
"Grandad eye"
2,847 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
18 inch type R alloys in gloss black look pretty awesome. Not sure if it is worth buying a set and then getting it sprayed though unless you get a good deal.
I thought the same. Added to the cost of having them sprayed too it could work out quite costly.

What do people think about the Honda Delta alloys? A contrast of black and metallic.
18'' Honda Delta Alloys | Flickr - Photo Sharing!

·
Premium Member
2,642 Posts

·
Dr. Evil
3,831 Posts
I was going to go for Lazaro Duccio's before I decided against black on black. Take a look, lovely alloys.

2,111 Posts
I thought the same. Added to the cost of having them sprayed too it could work out quite costly.

What do people think about the Honda Delta alloys? A contrast of black and metallic.
18'' Honda Delta Alloys | Flickr - Photo Sharing!
They are stunning....
I'm liking them :-D
I really like them
Thank you guys! :-D I also like them ;-) More pics here...

Don't know how they would look on a silver car though... ;)

·
"Grandad eye"
2,847 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Thank you guys! :-D I also like them ;-) More pics here...

Don't know how they would look on a silver car though... ;)
They look quality mate. I'm also curious what they'd look like on a Silver CTS. Any chance of a Photoshop anyone?

Have the GP Splitters in black so may be a good contrast of the black on those wheels.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts