2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking for a Simple but Decent Bluetooth option.

Could be built in or one of the FM Transmitter styles.

Whats everyone using? :confused:

·
Premium Member
1,337 Posts
Same as piasek, quality not as good as the radio or cd while streaming though. Can be used for hands free calls though and still use the steering wheel controls for volume and skipping tracks, can also answer the phone via steering wheel controls too.

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Same as piasek, quality not as good as the radio or cd while streaming though. Can be used for hands free calls though and still use the steering wheel controls for volume and skipping tracks, can also answer the phone via steering wheel controls too.
I do like the sound of that - but from what ive seen taking the Radio out is quite a commitment :(:worms: ??

·
Premium Member
1,337 Posts
I do like the sound of that - but from what ive seen taking the Radio out is quite a commitment :(:worms: ??
It's not that bad but a bit of a job, can be done in an hour if you have the correct trim removing tools etc. there are some good how to write ups on here and also YouTube was a big help.

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
It's not that bad but a bit of a job, can be done in an hour if you have the correct trim removing tools etc. there are some good how to write ups on here and also YouTube was a big help.
Yeah YouTube helped me alot with the MK7 dash, which was a pain, the MK8 Looks worse though!! I'll have to bite the bullet at somepoint! :)

·
Registered
152 Posts
First I installed it in my car and it took me just over hour, then I installed it in my friends civic in under 30 minutes. For some reason on both occasions I struggled to put the radio back in place. There is very detailed instruction here on forum which helps a lot.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts