2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Premium Member
375 Posts
I have a medical condition which prevents me form owning anything red. Hence the reason why I would not get the civic in red, but this is a fantastic colour. It would knock the socks off the Ford Focus ST in Lamborgini Orange. Why oh why Honda did you not include this colour option. Then again every man and his dog would have one :cry:

·
Premium Member
375 Posts
Her indoors wants to know how much? I guess it will be out of our price range or should I say I hope its out of our price range :)

·
Registered
87 Posts
I was hugely disappointed about the initial colour choice when the Civic was launched in January. You had various shades of grey and black. For a car so striking the colours were just dull. Even now with the addition of the two blues and red it's not a very inspired range.

I know that Honda are trying to move the Civic upmarket but that doesn't mean that you have to match the drab exteriors of BMWs and Audis.

The Jazz comes in some really funky colours, I mean who here wouldn't want Civic in that lovely pinky/purple. :lol:

The Type-R looks good in yellow though. 8)

·
Premium Member
3,004 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I'd do mine in the orange if the paint job was cheap :D

·
Registered
230 Posts
i was told by my local dealer that the orange colour was a demo colour to show the audience the aerodynamics of the car..

·
Arfurs right hand man
4,125 Posts
Cheap and cynical way of re-starting an ancient thread, feel a bit like an electronic Indiana Jones but what would your answer be now? what 's the best colour for a 9th gen..??? (either current colours or if only's)....

·
無限 Unlimited
3,740 Posts
Champ White, I'm not biased or anything ;)

·
Derv Driver
464 Posts
White on the 8th gen, without a doubt. We (here in SA) even get the 1.8's in a sort of pearl white- gorgeous (and hoping the 2.2 too, though I haven't seen one yet). Too bad I only found that out after I bought mine in silver.

Also, that yellow works for me too. Would be a difficult choice for me, I think.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts