2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner
1 - 20 of 100 Posts

·
Premium Member
64 Posts
this is a genuine space in the barnes pub carpark in sunderland and i love it. feel free to join in but double parking, parent and child and disabled spaces dont count!

Pi
Pub near me has a few like this :) Pity they arent all this size, would save a fortune from the idiots who swing their doors open!

·
I'LL NEVER WALK ALONE
3,095 Posts
i always get this spot in liverpool one :)

Reactions: JohnnyBoy

·
Premium Member
738 Posts
Not usually a fan of multi storey car parks, but the multi at the McArthur Glen shopping centre in Livingston has 2 spaces like this on each floor. I go up until I reach a floor with one of these spaces free (was on the 4th floor today)

The only other space nearby is the one which you can just see the side of the Q5 parked there when I got back to the car.

Land vehicle Vehicle Car Parking Hatchback

·
Premium Member
1,103 Posts
If we have enough contenders we could do a vote for the best parking space!

(How sad are we??) :laugh:
We need some criteria though, just loads of room isn't enough to win :lol:

·
Premium Member
445 Posts
Not usually a fan of multi storey car parks, but the multi at the McArthur Glen shopping centre in Livingston has 2 spaces like this on each floor. I go up until I reach a floor with one of these spaces free (was on the 4th floor today)

The only other space nearby is the one which you can just see the side of the Q5 parked there when I got back to the car.

View attachment 65064
I happen to know that a Q7 fits in this space rather well... Except sticking it's bum out a little. I only know this because every time I go to use one of those spaces the owners are always just getting out and going shopping! >.<

·
Premium Member
1,392 Posts
I know that space well, love it when it's available :)

Parking spaces are too small these days. In the space of a week I've just scuffed one of my newly powder coated wheels because of an overly small space and also had an argument with a women in the M&S car park at the Galleries because I watched her bang her door into mine twice :( :(

Reactions: Farboss
1 - 20 of 100 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.