2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi

Im about to purchase a set of Eibach springs from a german supplier and to be honest cant believe how cheap they are but im not complaining:)
Anyway im looking for any advice on where to get the FRS done once they arrive, im in inverness and looking for somewhere reputable. If i have to travel then i will, but obviously the least miles i have to do to get this done the better. Thanks in advance and i appreciate any feedback.

·
Premium Member
1,542 Posts
Got my first set up done at bitz motorsport in Nairn. Took them the desired settings, there was a bit of messing around due to themdoing things in mm and the settings i took were in degrees, but they did a good job.

·
Premium Member
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Got my first set up done at bitz motorsport in Nairn. Took them the desired settings, there was a bit of messing around due to themdoing things in mm and the settings i took were in degrees, but they did a good job.
I actually emailed these guys yesterday just waiting on a reply, that sounds promising if they can do it as its just down the road from me. What did they do for you was it just geometry or did they supply parts, springs,camber bolts shims ?

Cheers

I can't go past Pro-Grip in Larbert.

A fantastic service at a great price :)
Ive seen Pro-Grip pop up a few times in threads they sound like a decent outfit. Stirling not a million miles away either.

·
Premium Member
1,542 Posts
I actually emailed these guys yesterday just waiting on a reply, that sounds promising if they can do it as its just down the road from me. What did they do for you was it just geometry or did they supply parts, springs,camber bolts shims ?

Cheers

Ive seen Pro-Grip pop up a few times in threads they sound like a decent outfit. Stirling not a million miles away either.
I had it done there just after fitting my Meisters so just geo, the rear wasnt a million miles out, so no shims etc. I couldn't comment on their workmanship as far as fitting stuff goes but it looks a tidy well kept workshop.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts