2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 20 of 83 Posts

·
Registered
365 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello

What is have been the best price people have purchased a Championship White Type R.

Has anybody been able to get a discounted CW?

Regards

·
Registered
882 Posts
not many replies.... does thin mean people are reluctant to say how much they got stung lol...... and aye that includes me!

·
Registered
34 Posts
I met with an absolute refusal to discount the price. In fact I was told that as the book price had just gone up the dealer was on the point of increasing the price!!

As no one else seems interested in saying what they paid for their CW I'll start the ball rolling. I paid £19,750, inclusive of road tax, full tank and reverse parking sensors (which the dealer supplied and fitted f.o.c.).

I purchased on 6th June and am not ashamed to say that she is worth every penny.

·
Registered
882 Posts
yep RRP is 19750, my deal was cashh + (13500) PX for mine (2yr old gt), i had checked and if sold on autotrader the going rate was about 12-12500.

·
Sold a kidney last week!
3,962 Posts
As far as I'm aware they're not as forceful with the sale of C/W R's because for every white R they have to order - they have to shift two other coloured R's - So obviously they want the business, but they will try a lot harder to drive the price down for you if you wanted a AS, NHB, or MR as opposed to a CW - It's the way Honda & the dealerships work.

Someone on here, who has links to the dealership posted something to that effect, which I clarified with a friend of mine at my dealership.

·
Registered
882 Posts
As far as I'm aware they're not as forceful with the sale of C/W R's because for every white R they have to order - they have to shift two other coloured R's - So obviously they want the business, but they will try a lot harder to drive the price down for you if you wanted a AS, NHB, or MR as opposed to a CW - It's the way Honda & the dealerships work.

Someone on here, who has links to the dealership posted something to that effect, which I clarified with a friend of mine at my dealership.
if memory serves me right it was ridla.... sure thats how he got such a good deal on his type s, he got it for like cost.

·
Geordies!!!!:-):-)
1,839 Posts
cant tell you how much i paid because funnily enough not sure if your aware but i havent got one....:(
but the more time i spend on here and more you lot all talk about it...its making me jelous and want one even more!!!
i just hope santa can fit one down my chimney at christmas as its on my wish list...;)

·
Registered
882 Posts
cant tell you how much i paid because funnily enough not sure if your aware but i havent got one....:(
but the more time i spend on here and more you lot all talk about it...its making me jelous and want one even more!!!
i just hope santa can fit one down my chimney at christmas as its on my wish list...;)
we're aware you dont have one, and we know how badly you want it.... fingers crossed, you'll need to be a good girl tho ;)

·
Geordies!!!!:-):-)
1,839 Posts
we're aware you dont have one, and we know how badly you want it.... fingers crossed, you'll need to be a good girl tho ;)
i have been a very good girl this year!!!!!;)

·
Registered
79 Posts
I have a friend who knows some guy, who knows a guy who worked in Canada who knows a guy, who knows a girl, who knows a guy who saw an elf in the Arctic.

Apparently they got the white Civic in and after a few touch and go moments where the car seemed to disappear; they had it in. But when they measured it up it couldn't fit down the chimney without stripping the paintwork. I'm afraid the car is currently flagged for little Timmy unless you can get a bigger chimney fitted :(

·
Banned
1,033 Posts
I have a friend who knows some guy, who knows a guy who worked in Canada who knows a guy, who knows a girl, who knows a guy who saw an elf in the Arctic.

Apparently they got the white Civic in and after a few touch and go moments where the car seemed to disappear; they had it in. But when they measured it up it couldn't fit down the chimney without stripping the paintwork. I'm afraid the car is currently flagged for little Timmy unless you can get a bigger chimney fitted :(
a CW FN2 would stand out like a sore thumb in the arctic.. there's not much beige about after all

1 - 20 of 83 Posts