2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,455 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
OK, I know this has probably been covered before......

I know I can search, but a combination of laziness and having to go to work has made me post this :). I want to know the easiest and most reliable method

The reason I ask is that I have done a little mod to the BIN files which should show trip computer info on the sat nav screen (Fingers crossed.... more on this later ;) )

·
Premium Member
23 Posts
Dunno how the DVDs are structured but I would have a go at using nero or imgburn

I guess you've copied the contents of the source dvd onto the pc, edited the files, and now want it copied back to dvd? try imgburn and a blank dvd.

probably not much help but you never know.

Eoghan

·
Premium Member
4,441 Posts
ok, i know this has probably been covered before......

I know i can search, but a combination of laziness and having to go to work has made me post this :). I want to know the easiest and most reliable method

the reason i ask is that i have done a little mod to the bin files which should show trip computer info on the sat nav screen (fingers crossed.... More on this later ;) )

don't you think that the blonde girl under the dash, has enough on her plate already.:)

·
Premium Member
346 Posts
Cool keep us posted on your progress matey.
I normally just use IMGBURN for all my burning needs.

·
...............Daedalus
3,687 Posts
You'll need a dual-layer DVD, the files are slightly too big to fit on a regular one.
Think I used PowerISO...can't remember...

·
Premium Member
346 Posts
good quality duakl layer disk is needed yup ... verbatim are the best

1 - 8 of 8 Posts