2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just took delivery of my bright Milano red 2.2 CTDi ES civic today. After ordering it in June and having the delivery set back by three weeks, I thought the day would never come!!!!

I wanted to thank everybody on this excellent forum - your suggestions and input via other threads helped me finally decide to choose the civic... and the new car checklist was invaluable.

Despite taking an age to be manufactured, the whole delivery process went smoothly - although had a bit of a nightmare pairing my phone to the HFT (dealer fit on the A pillar - cunningly no instructions were provided).. although a quick search of the internet yielded the clues and both my Samsung D500 and D900 paired like a dream!

Have only driven it 10 miles so far - but fingers crossed nothing drops off in the forseeable future.

Twiglet:D

·
Registered
745 Posts
Welcome to this GREAT site.
Diesel is the best and still like the red even though I have a NH black.
Very soon those 10 miles will be 100 then 1,000, then 10,000........

Plenty of chances to test out the "spaceship" round all those Bucks roads. Don't let the speed the car accelerates catch you out. Drive with care.

·
Premium Member
785 Posts
Hi Twiglet, hope your car passed our valuable checklist with flying colours, enjoy!

·
Banned
1,712 Posts
Welcome Twiglet.

Don't forget to drive "gently" for the first 2 or 3 hundred miles, let things bed in nicely.

·
Premium Member
7,762 Posts
Welcome aboard Twiglett - hope you enjoy this place as much as you do the Civic :D

·
12th June 2006 1.8EX
1,119 Posts
Welcome once again Twiglet

1 - 7 of 7 Posts