2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner
141 - 160 of 160 Posts

·
Registered
FK8 Type R & FN2 Type R
1,086 Posts
have a look at Cudominer, probs easiest to set up first. even if just for a play around, its free.
you may have to add an exception to Ms defender if your using W10s default Av, but totally trustworthy and signed.

i have the console installed on my phone. don't have mining client installed this build yet,

hit me up if you need any pointers and how to trim your power use.
Cheers bud, will do 👌 👌 👌

·
Registered
679 Posts
Discussion Starter · #143 ·
ok so midweek check of car panels since applying that poorboys top seal.

paintwork looks like it was just washed yesterday, and we have had a few wet days and 2 drives to site, white rear, not too bad hardly any speckles so far! I was carrying lots of light reflections this morning in the sunlight to middle of road barrier :D

Very VERY impressed so far, it reckons good for up to 3 months, I wont last that long :ROFLMAO: (i would only be kidding myself to think i wont for 3 months) ill probs give it a clean at weekend dry off and apply another coat of it, might even try it on the rims.

·
Registered
FK8 Type R & FN2 Type R
1,086 Posts
ok so midweek check of car panels since applying that poorboys top seal.

paintwork looks like it was just washed yesterday, and we have had a few wet days and 2 drives to site, white rear, not too bad hardly any speckles so far! I was carrying lots of light reflections this morning in the sunlight to middle of road barrier :D

Very VERY impressed so far, it reckons good for up to 3 months, I wont last that long :ROFLMAO: (i would only be kidding myself to think i wont for 3 months) ill probs give it a clean at weekend dry off and apply another coat of it, might even try it on the rims.
All this talk about Poorboy's makes me want to try it myself, even if that's over a ceramic coat. I miss polishing and waxing too much! 😆

·
Registered
679 Posts
Discussion Starter · #145 ·
Poorboys White Diamond show glaze : Amazon.co.uk: Automotive :- baselayer/cleaner/ base polish
Poorboys Black Hole 473ml : Amazon.co.uk: Automotive :- baselayer/cleaner/base polish
AG Red/AG Gold mid layer
PoorBoys PB-EXP32 EX-P Sealant, 32 oz/ 946 ml : Amazon.co.uk: Automotive :- the top seal.

they also do it with added caranub, but i went for dearer stuff, i can get it. for £16 a bottle.
Poorboy's World PB-EX16 EX Sealant with Carnauba Wax : Amazon.co.uk: Automotive

PoorBoys PB-PWS16 Polish with Sealant, 16oz/ 473 ml : Amazon.co.uk: Automotive

all their stuff doesnt mind hot paintwork either.

·
Registered
FK8 Type R & FN2 Type R
1,086 Posts
Poorboys White Diamond show glaze : Amazon.co.uk: Automotive :- baselayer/cleaner/ base polish
Poorboys Black Hole 473ml : Amazon.co.uk: Automotive :- baselayer/cleaner/base polish
AG Red/AG Gold mid layer
PoorBoys PB-EXP32 EX-P Sealant, 32 oz/ 946 ml : Amazon.co.uk: Automotive :- the top seal.

they also do it with added caranub, but i went for dearer stuff, i can get it. for £16 a bottle.
Poorboy's World PB-EX16 EX Sealant with Carnauba Wax : Amazon.co.uk: Automotive

PoorBoys PB-PWS16 Polish with Sealant, 16oz/ 473 ml : Amazon.co.uk: Automotive

all their stuff doesnt mind hot paintwork either.
What a legend! 👏👏
Screw it, I'm going to order the whole lot 😂 I'll let you know how it goes!
Thanks mate, really appreciate it! 😁

·
Registered
679 Posts
Discussion Starter · #147 · (Edited)
What a legend! 👏👏
Screw it, I'm going to order the whole lot 😂 I'll let you know how it goes!
Thanks mate, really appreciate it! 😁
no worries ;) i just cant bring myself to part with the AG setup in middle though. i think it complements it well.

its weird the EX-P is kinda sticky to apply, but buffs off a treat. the paintwork feels silky smooth and your hand glides, it dont feel like caranub, th epaintwork almost feels squeaky clean if that makes sense. and yeeep its on door sills as a test atm also so far looking half decent, rainx still gonna go on i think.

was my cousin with my rocco who pointed me to the PB stuff, really impressed and not too expensive, amazon are a touch pricey for it.

·
Registered
FK8 Type R & FN2 Type R
1,086 Posts

·
Registered
679 Posts
Discussion Starter · #153 ·
Perfect. Superslick ssr1 n mattys clear wax arrived. Mattys?wax smells like cocoa butter mmmm lol

Food Ingredient Animal product Cuisine Dish

Threateningvto rain so hopefully get to try it out over weekend :)

·
Registered
679 Posts
Discussion Starter · #154 ·
Today ill mostley be rubbing aplicators n cloths with poorboys to n from betty.

A wash with super slick n suds.
Wipe down n dry
Poorboys ssr1 light
Poorboys diamond white and black hole.
Pbs professional polish.
Pbs sealant ex
Pbs nattys caranub wax
Interior will be gone over with pbs natural look protectant (smells like blue bubblegum)
The wheel wax is delayed, ill get them off and done next weekend.

But first my 49.8 year old engine needs fuel. :)

Food Tableware Drinkware Dishware Table

Photos to follow

·
Registered
679 Posts
Discussion Starter · #155 ·
Well thats up to pb white n black hole done. The ssr1 has made a difference already the surfacec is feeling silky smooth n i havent polished sealed or waxed it yet 👍😍

Halfway!

Pro polish next.....

Car Wheel Tire Vehicle Land vehicle

·
Registered
Alabaster civic 08 Type R
1,568 Posts

·
Registered
679 Posts
Discussion Starter · #159 · (Edited)
Dont think im going back tbh mate. Being able to use and apply all of them on hot panels or not is a big win imo and no silicon like AG products so way less polish residue actually. All the polishes can also be used on glass so sides got done and wow sparkly

The slick suds were luxury no kidding the mitt was gliding like a mofo.

6 applications n buff offs my hands are sore lol but so worth it its cleaner white n shiny and very slick to the touch. Nattys?wax smells good enough to eat lol

My hands feel a lot better than a day of AG polish not so dried out.

·
Registered
679 Posts
Discussion Starter · #160 · (Edited)
Ok so after a night of pretty horrid rain its dried up and ive nipped out (35 mile trip on back roads) Car looks like its just been washed wow.
Not even grime on the rear.

The water beads today were tiny of what was left.
No staining left on the paint work.
The windows are clean also they got sealant n caranuba too (front n rear sides and rear screens)

Tire Wheel Vehicle Sky Cloud

Sky Vehicle registration plate Cloud Vehicle Automotive tail & brake light

Vehicle Motor vehicle Hood Automotive tire Car

Im converted so far.
Going to give it another sealant n caranub next weekend and that should see it over the winter with just bimonthly washdowns with slick n suds.

141 - 160 of 160 Posts