2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Premium Member
215 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This stuffs excellent!

BG 244 for Diesel | Power Enhancer News

Put a can in my tank last week, and drove from london to oxford, noticed the difference within the 1st 30miles... done 250miles since, mostly long distance.
car feels much nicer to drive :)

worth trying for those who havent already.

·
Premium Member
2,093 Posts
I put it in last Monday, got to half a tank and then refilled. I took it easy for the first half of tank.

I am now hammering the guts out of it for the remainder to clear out all the gunk of the engine,egr etc.

Seems more powerful now, put it that way.

I would definately recommend this stuff!

·
無限 Unlimited
3,740 Posts
I got a tin of this recently also, done half a tank so far. Have to say the engine does sound smoother and feels a little more responsive :) I haven't noticed much of an increase in MPG but then I haven't really been conservative with the throttle.

·
無限 Unlimited
3,740 Posts
you may get blackeyes instead if she finds out, how them running legs healing? lol

·
無限 Unlimited
3,740 Posts
Wish I could say the same about my mrs, I keep telling her she owes me money for professional services :laugh: so I can fund mods for the car but she's having none of it :(

·
無限 Unlimited
3,740 Posts
:rofl: that would seem the logical step. I feel in the interest of impartiality and objectivity she may agree I go on the pull Sat night for said assessment.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.