2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 20 of 105 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,501 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As all of you will probably remember I sold my beauty www.civinfo.com/forum/modification-projects/209489-big-als-fn2.html 3 months ago.

I managed to survive just the 3 months in a Focus ST, to say I didn't enjoy it was an understatement... every second day there was a problem, true meaning of Ford - Fix or Repair Daily :serious:

So with it away I managed to go on the hunt and find an excellent champ white with a great spec only in Glasgow.

How long before I start modding? I give myself a week, new registration will be getting bought too, seen a nice K20 one which would suit it!

So here it is, pick it up tomorrow night all going well!

Attachments

·
250bhp.... finally :)
4,279 Posts
Welcome back :roflmao:

·
4,279 Posts
Can't go wrong with a nice CW, at least you have a decent platform :)

·
Premium Member
2,501 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Can't go wrong with a nice CW, at least you have a decent platform :)
Definitely, more or less completely standard visually apart from GP kit which I would of done anyway!! Got rages on it to, not keen at all but will do for the winter I guess

·
4,279 Posts
Definitely, more or less completely standard visually apart from GP kit which I would of done anyway!! Got rages on it to, not keen at all but will do for the winter I guess
GP kit is always a good shout, red, silver and white look perfect with it on and I'll take it over Mugen's any day :)

·
Premium Member
2,501 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Flog them Al and get some black TD pro race 3 put on.
Hmm, I would keep them as winters - think I have got it out my system that I need a fast car :rofl: I'm thinking some gloss black Tomason TN1's

GP kit is always a good shout, red, silver and white look perfect with it on and I'll take it over Mugen's any day :)
I like the Mugen wing... just not the splitters, so it will get a wing at some point :lol:

Sorry to hear about your Ford woes but glad to hear that you've returned back to JAP ownership :thumbsup:
Glad to be back! What better car to return to as well right ;)

·
Premium Member
2,501 Posts
Discussion Starter #15

·
Premium Member
2,501 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
A limited slip is the biggest draw to a CW, enjoy
Definitely, fog light covers first on the list! The hopefully that V5 comes back quick so I can get my new reg ordered

·
4,279 Posts
Car is an absolute understeer machine without an LSD. Complete night and day difference :)

1 - 20 of 105 Posts