2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 20 of 891 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,501 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well thought I would just show you all my pride and joy...

First picture is the day I picked the car up, once I was home got a thorough clean and polish. I decided that when I got it I wasn't going to go crazy with the mods but hey ho we all catch the bug so I went on to paint the break callipers... sorry its not a great pic of them!

A few months went by and I was getting a bit bored of the alloys that were on it so I went for something a wee bit different that I personally haven't seen on a FN2 - the 18" Calibre Askari

My Grandad works in a car accessories shop so got myself some new sidelights, just a small mod but love the look of them.

Don't have any pictures but got the Milltek non-resonated exhaust fitted just the other day and love the sound of it.

That's it so far but have so much more I want to do!!

Attachments

·
Premium Member
2,501 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Well a few more additions to the car today....

Got my Skunk 2 gear knob through, and also put the sticker on because I liked the look of it :wink:

Also got myself some red muteki wheel nuts but unfortunately they don't fit the alloys I have on it just now :( so will be putting them on my OEM alloys when they come back from being powdercoated :D

Future plans include...

• Full respray (First week in September) got a great price for it so couldn't turn it down
  • Carbon Fibre wrapping, more than likely Mirrors and Door handles
  • Stoptech breaks (very distant pipeline!!!)
  • GP kit (front and back)
  • Replace the side decals and grill badge, previous owner had just chucked anything they could find on it!)
  • Replace gaiter to leather (yet again previous owner put some fabric thing on!)
  • Hondata flashpro and remap
  • Eibach lowering springs, probably 15mm because of the stupid speedbumps!
  • Also will start working on the engine bay, maybe get some carbon fibre in there too!
Just an update for anyone who follows this thread...

Thank for having a look!

Attachments

·
Premium Member
2,501 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Well got the car back last night from its respray and the job that has been done is second to none. He even got a Honda rep to come out to make sure the paint was a perfect Milano match :D

Also OEM alloys have been booked in for a powdercoat in anthracite, don't think the ones I have on it just now were ever my cup of tea :popcorn2:so will likely be going up for sale very soon!

Oh yeah I eventually got the correct side decals!

Anyways a few photos of the car after the respray!

Attachments

·
Alabaster FTW
1,607 Posts
Looks spot on that and Oem wheels in anthracite will look sweet.

·
Premium Member
2,501 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Looks spot on that and Oem wheels in anthracite will look sweet.
They are going in on Monday and also getting new tyres for them cause it was an advisory on the last MOT.

Hopefully have them on ASAP though

·
Registered
698 Posts
Looking good ??

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

1 - 20 of 891 Posts