2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,695 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Had a call from Stoptech today that the EP3 kit fits the FN2. Just need to add 15mm wheel spacers.
Spoke to ABP and they have a kit on their test car as well so things are looking up.:cool:

We can also supply now the Alcon kit. Its the one to have but at a cost. Expect them to retail at around £2300!

And slowly the parts become available.:cool:

·
Premium Member
2,937 Posts
On the Stoptech kit, in your opinion, what rotors are best, drilled or sloted?

·
Premium Member
2,937 Posts
It would be great to fit bigger rotors, like 345mm or 355mm. You think it might be possible??

·
Premium Member
4,695 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
It would be great to fit bigger rotors, like 345mm or 355mm. You think it might be possible??
Why would you want to for any reason other than looks?
With a good caliper upgrade you can stop a 400bhp+ car at speed quicker than you can a standard car at half the speed.

·
Premium Member
2,937 Posts
Why would you want to for any reason other than looks?
With a good caliper upgrade you can stop a 400bhp+ car at speed quicker than you can a standard car at half the speed.

If it was possible i would chose 345mm Rotors. For looks obviously, as 328mm still look very small under 18" wheels...

·
Registered
610 Posts
If it was possible i would chose 345mm Rotors. For looks obviously, as 328mm still look very small under 18" wheels...
:D

I know what you mean.

How about these babies:

290mm sitting under 18" Ultralites. So big am sure you could take the wheels off and drive off on them!:D Got 280's on the back as well.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
2,937 Posts
:D

I know what you mean.

How about these babies:

290mm sitting under 18" Ultralites. So big am sure you could take the wheels off and drive off on them!:D Got 280's on the back as well.
That looks awsome!!

I would be happy with 345mm, as i could use the with 18s and 17s(for track)...

1 - 8 of 8 Posts