2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Type R GT Milano GP Kit
2,262 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hope I get some answers especially as we have German supporters on here, here goes is anybody on this site interested in going to this one of the biggest Jap Shows you'll get in Germany.

I'm a definite as its during my summer leave ;-)

Seeing how many Civicinfo troops I can rally up for this great day. Would be cool if a UK member could make it with the flags. ;-)

Ticketshop

Come on somebody else on here must want to go or be going. I can maybe put a couple of people up as in 4 but thats about it unless you want to put a tent in my garden. lol

·
Type R GT Milano GP Kit
2,262 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Got a flyer today must see if I can make it.
Deutsche meetings are the best ;)

Ps didn't see the misses today.

If you do I'll meet up with you on the way, hopefully my wife takes her Celica too. ;-) She didn't go because her mate dropped out last min and she doesn't like driving on her own long distance, she thought being on her own would look sad.

I deffo up for that German one and hopefully if theres another one in Holland like Zandvoort. :cool:

·
無限 Unlimited
3,740 Posts
Would love to go to this looks good but can't get the time off over these days. Does look good though.

·
Type R GT Milano GP Kit
2,262 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Just booked my tickets for this ;-)

Can't wait :cool:

·
Type R GT Milano GP Kit
2,262 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Any takers for this next weekend I'm driving up early Saturday morning you can pay at the gate. ;)

·
Registered
60 Posts
I´m planning on visiting on saturday, but depends a bit if my civic is fixed till then, my AC compressor died some weeks ago and my honda dealer is still waiting for the new one ... :(

·
Type R GT Milano GP Kit
2,262 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I´m planning on visiting on saturday, but depends a bit if my civic is fixed till then, my AC compressor died some weeks ago and my honda dealer is still waiting for the new one ... :(
Hope you make it?

·
Registered
66 Posts
I'll be there.. Would be nice to meet some of you guys :)

·
Type R GT Milano GP Kit
2,262 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I'll be there.. Would be nice to meet some of you guys :)

Your only 2hrs from where I am. ;-)

I'm going Saturday early morning will be their with a few German friends. So they'll be a few Supra's, Skyline's and a few other Jap cars. ;-)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts