2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Premium Member
582 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Cheers Paul, had a huge grin all the way home.
I'm off to Mark Hagen's for a race :D

·
aka Paul
4,524 Posts
What you had done?

I'm saving for a day there myself. Hondata install + ex. man + sport cat and induction kit. I spoke to one of the guys yesterday. Sound fella, obviously very experienced and confidence inspiring. Canni wait to go :)

·
Premium Member
582 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Te He, I'll have to see if he can mould some mugen parts for mine

·
Premium Member
582 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
What you had done?

I'm saving for a day there myself. Hondata install + ex. man + sport cat and induction kit. I spoke to one of the guys yesterday. Sound fella, obviously very experienced and confidence inspiring. Canni wait to go :)
Hondata and custom map

·
aka Paul
4,524 Posts
Nice one. How does she feel?

·
Premium Member
582 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I'll have to get it scanned in.
Got 219bhp, feels like a different car.
Defo a must have!

·
Premium Member
4,711 Posts
Cheers Paul, had a huge grin all the way home.
I'm off to Mark Hagen's for a race :D
Haha I think you will need another 150bhp :D but I could always loosen the boost pipe to make it fair :D anyway nice 1 I bet it feels totally different now Craig ? How's the gp kit ? Still nice & clean :) yeah your right lee it is cut out of clay ? It might as well be the poor ginger beast doesnt get unleashed enough not untill them brembos get put on :D

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk ;)

·
Premium Member
4,711 Posts
well the absolute truth is i stole it a month ago and replaced it with one i carved out of wax ;)

Sent from my GT-I9000 using Tapatalk
I wouldn't notice lee as it just sits there as you have seen :( while I'm busy with other cars lee & Craig ;) it's getting a run out tomorrow see if I can blow some cobwebs out the boost pipes :D

·
Premium Member
582 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Haha I think you will need another 150bhp :D but I could always loosen the boost pipe to make it fair :D anyway nice 1 I bet it feels totally different now Craig ? How's the gp kit ? Still nice & clean :) yeah your right lee it is cut out of clay ? It might as well be the poor ginger beast doesnt get unleashed enough not untill them brembos get put on :D

Yeah still lovely and clean, just needs a mugen grill to keep it company.
After been out in Paul's defo some eibachs too, so don't put your tool box away :D

·
Premium Member
4,711 Posts
Yeah still lovely and clean, just needs a mugen grill to keep it company.
After been out in Paul's defo some eibachs too, so don't put your tool box away :D
Haha toolbox is always open :) & a company on here injection imports are selling mugen grilles cheap £350 :)

·
Premium Member
582 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Sorry its the wrong way round

DSC00645.jpg

·
Premium Member
6,562 Posts
I think the Turbo is the right option. Hagar will be so jealous of you and you could whip his slow arse too lol.

1 - 20 of 33 Posts