Premium Member
293 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Was down at ABP today getting the following done

30mm Eibach Pro Springs
Full FRSU
15mm spacers all round
Milltek Exhaust.

Cant fault the lads at all done great job on the car and suppllied me with coffee and a good chat while i was there and fixing the annoying sub frame creak ;)
It was like driving a completely different car on the way back. Handles so much better now feel so much more confident with it! and cant beat the sound of the Milltek absolutely love it :D

Cya in the next month or so for my service and most likely the rear anti roll bar as Chris kept saying i should get one

·
Registered
2,472 Posts
Was down at ABP today getting the following done

30mm Eibach Pro Springs
Full FRSU
15mm spacers all round
Milltek Exhaust.

Cant fault the lads at all done great job on the car and suppllied me with coffee and a good chat while i was there and fixing the annoying sub frame creak ;)
It was like driving a completely different car on the way back. Handles so much better now feel so much more confident with it! and cant beat the sound of the Milltek absolutely love it :D

Cya in the next month or so for my service and most likely the rear anti roll bar as Chris kept saying i should get one
No problem at all and I'm glad you're loving the new mods ;)

I'm sure you'll be back soon for that rear Whiteline ARB kit to complete your handling package....

Enjoy the handling and the new soundtrack!

Chris

·
Type R GT Milano GP Kit
2,262 Posts
Not annoyingly loud but you definitely notice it. Maybe if my windows down it'd be louder. ;)

·
Premium Member
293 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
No problem at all and I'm glad you're loving the new mods ;)

I'm sure you'll be back soon for that rear Whiteline ARB kit to complete your handling package....

Enjoy the handling and the new soundtrack!

Chris
Yep more than likely Chris, what you like making me spend more money :facepalm:

My Millteks popping sounds sweet ;-)
mine started popping bit on the drive home yesterday not alot but it should do it some more once its carbond up a bit more :cool:

·
Alabaster FTW
1,607 Posts
Cant rate the whiteline RARB high enough. best bang for buck going!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts