2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
770 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Thanks Paul, Neil, Lou for sorting my car out on saturday! It was quite a stressful day but you still managed to finish my car! Thanks, even managed to talk me into getting the Mugen quick shift! "Whilst the centre console is out we could fit a quick shift" took me about a minute before I said go on then, however I did manage to resist the Skunk 2 knob though! :-D
Gauges look awesome nearly crashed a few times though just starring at them on the way back! I have changed the output though! If you have the output 1 used then you cant dim the gauge so removed the controller and put it in output 2 and I can dim the lights now!

·
Premium Member
770 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

·
My other woman is my CTR
1,505 Posts
Thanks Paul, Neil, Lou for sorting my car out on saturday! It was quite a stressful day but you still managed to finish my car! Thanks, even managed to talk me into getting the Mugen quick shift! "Whilst the centre console is out we could fit a quick shift" took me about a minute before I said go on then, however I did manage to resist the Skunk 2 knob though! :-D
Gauges look awesome nearly crashed a few times though just starring at them on the way back! I have changed the output though! If you have the output 1 used then you cant dim the gauge so removed the controller and put it in output 2 and I can dim the lights now!
which guages you got doogle?

·
My other woman is my CTR
1,505 Posts
oops .. just seen your other thread!

·
Premium Member
770 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Quick shift is good reallyh noticed the difference when i got into Pauls car! You get used to it very quickly but I would imagine get back in a standard one and it will feel like a pudding spoon!

·
Premium Member
770 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
1 - 10 of 10 Posts