2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
281 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Took a trip down today to get flashpro and new brake pads fitted. So far so good. Great service and fantastic advice.
Paul clearly has the perfect ctr ;)

·
Premium Member
6,562 Posts
Glad you listened to the advise mate. I would have sold my car if it wasnt for TP. Now I drive a mental R

·
Registered
281 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Excellent news!

What do you think of the Flashpro? ;)
it takes some getting used to. long distance its great, and much better for day to day driving although ive only had it a day. going around the doors i miss vtech kicking in at 5800rpm. i may invent the double vtech lol.

·
Premium Member
6,733 Posts
it takes some getting used to. long distance its great, and much better for day to day driving although ive only had it a day. going around the doors i miss vtech kicking in at 5800rpm. i may invent the double vtech lol.
That is nearly word perfect for how I felt when I first put it on. I was almost gutted that there was no 5800rpm crossover.

I'm could of weeks though you'll love it and wonder why Honda put it so high! ;)

·
Registered
281 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
well theres a few things honda should have done!
ideally would like the car running at 230 bhp with frs, undecided on springs or not

·
Premium Member
1,611 Posts
Wait till the engine work is done next week.
Aiming for 255-260.:VroumVroum01:
Whats the new plans??

I would have ordered my Toda manifold from you but my neighbor smashed into the side of my car... its in the bodyshop for another 2-3 weeks so will order as soon as it comes back. Lucky they missed the Mugen fenders by about 2inches lol. The near side of the car is being replace and bent rear wheel :rolleyes: never mind lol

edit: if you miss the crossover pull I did as well you will want to buy the inlet manifold and throttle body. This gives you a pull around 6k again so win win

·
Premium Member
6,562 Posts
I should take you up on the gauntlet smack. BUT I better not incase you de tune me next week to teach me a lesson. Haha. As my son would say "bring it on old man" :)

·
Premium Member
5,241 Posts
The loss of 5800 crossover is something that puts me off Flashpro....

1 - 20 of 35 Posts